What is the Developmental Enrichment Program?
The program provides experienced occupational or physical therapists to work with your child, at home, with a focus on maintaining school skills. Therapists have advanced training in the areas of sensory processing disorders, autism, dyspraxia, developmental, psychosocial, neurological and learning disorders.
- Our pediatric therapists are prepared to deliver a complete range of interventions related to school functioning.
- Available through an individual or small group service model.
Constellation School-Based Therapy’s pediatric occupational and physical therapists work with children from preschool through high school to develop:
- Motor skills (gross, fine and visual)
- Sensory processing integration
- Life or self-help skills
- Functional mobility across environments
- Writing, typing and drawing skills
- Skills for transitioning between grades
- Family routines
- Feeding skills
- Work skills
- Transportation skills
What can you expect from the program?
Fun, creative and engaging individualized activities offered during the summer months can make a real difference for children in maintaining development and educational skills, and building confidence going into the next school year.
Facilitating skill development is our expertise.