CARDIAC RECOVERY ACROSS THE CONTINUUM PROGRAM
Experts In Care
Our Cardiac Recovery Across the Continuum Program was developed for individuals newly diagnosed or with chronic congestive heart failure (CHF).
The Cardiac Across the Continuum Program is a collaboration among Constellation Home Care, area hospitals and skilled nursing facilities to help patients manage their health in the hospital, skilled nursing setting or at home. Together, we provide you with the education and tools to support your efforts to make dietary and lifestyle changes and reach your maximum level of independence.
Our care transition team works with the patient and their team of doctors to personalize a care plan and adjust it throughout the recovery process.
The Cardiac Recovery Across the Continuum Program will provide you with:
- Care coordination to ensure a smooth transition between health care settings
- Standardized education material across all program providers
- Individualized treatment to restore strength, physical endurance and mobility to improve your quality of life
- Reduced need for unnecessary emergency room visits or unplanned medical visits
- A nurse to provide on-site evaluations throughout the duration of service
The program includes:
- Superior one-on-one patient education
- Education to recognize signs and symptoms of changes in your condition
- Nutrition counseling
- Guidance in lifestyle adjustments
- Emotional well-being and stress management
- Smoking cessation materials
- Medication review
We’ve got you covered.
Together with your doctor and primary nurse, the interdisciplinary team of physical, occupational and speech therapists, nutritionist and home health aides will provide the tools to help you reach your maximum level of independence.