GCM FOR ATTORNEYS
The Care Manager and Attorney Partnership
As experts in health care, our Geriatric Care Managers can assist elder law attorneys, trust officers and legal practices of all kinds by providing solutions to a client’s health, housing and social needs. We can help limit unnecessary calls and correspondence to your office by answering the client’s questions unrelated to law and lending clients peace of mind with our 24/7 accessibility.
Focus on the legal needs of your clients, we’ll take care of the rest.
- Medical and Social Assessments give you a complete overview of your client’s current condition. We provide a short and long term plan of care and the best possible alternatives.
- By maintaining regular communication with the client, Care Managers are aware of the client’s current status and can be proactive in developing a personal plan of care.
- Care Managers offer regular communication updates regarding the client’s status and/or changing needs.
- We lend clients peace of mind by being available 24/7 in the case of an emergency situation or unforeseen event.
- We act as a liaison between the client, family and the client’s team of medical providers, and your legal team. Our team has in-depth knowledge of local housing options, government programs, insurance information and additional resources.
- We can assist in completing documentation requiring a Registered Nurse or Social Worker.
- We have established relationships with a network of top medical professionals
- We accompany your clients to any medical appointments where a patient advocate would enhance their visit.
- We can provide detailed knowledge of your firm of how medical status might impact their legal needs.
- Our Care Managers and Social Workers can provide supportive counseling to clients and families, including working with family members to resolve issues and disputes related to the client.
- Constellation Geriatric Care Managers can coordinate the support necessary for a client to live as safely and independently as possible.
- Constellation Private Duty certified care assistants, companions and homemakers deliver personal care and non-hands on care such as light housekeeping and transportation.