Your Opportunity to Shine
Why choose a career with Constellation Health Services?
Constellation Health Services has a range of challenging and interesting full and part-time positions in a diverse yet interconnected range of healthcare services including home care, private duty services, geriatric care management and school-based therapy.
Constellation Health Services is a stable, growing, dynamic organization, with:
- A commitment to professional growth and development
- Comprehensive orientation and mentorship
- A culture of customer service
- A supportive, committed senior management team
- Competitive salary, hourly and per-diem rates
- A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Recruitment bonuses
- Professional liability coverage
- Flexibility of work schedules to ensure life/work balance
- Company-sponsored in-service and training
- Continuing education
Nestled between New York City and Boston, our offices are located in Norwalk and Orange, Connecticut, a classic coastal New England area in the center of one of the nation’s most energetic and diverse regions.
- With urban, suburban and rural settings within close proximity, housing, educational and lifestyle options are abundant
- Numerous transportation options to and from the area, including the Metro North rail line, which runs from New Haven to the north and New York City to the south
Our path to success is rooted in a deep commitment to excellence in customer service.
Just as we are focused on helping people we serve reach new heights, we are also dedicated to ensuring the professional growth, job satisfaction and personal well-being of every member of our team. Our use of technology supports our employees and provides continued job development.