Section 504: Notice of Program Accessibility
Constellation Health Services and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments. Access features include:
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids. Some of these aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Readers for the blind and large print materials for the visually impaired.
- Alphabet boards and other communication boards.
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills.
At our inpatient facility:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
- Level access into first floor level with elevator access to all other floors.
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, patient rooms and patient wards.
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let the receptionist or your nurse know.
Nondiscriminatory & Grievance Process
Patient services are provided without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), communicable disease, or place of national origin.